These are the best images from my first shoot with a water tank and ink, I am really happy with the outcome considering it was the first time I've done a photo shoot like this. This was one of my test shoots as I would need to experiment more to hide reflections and edges of the tank. However, I am happy with the techniques of the ink being inserted into the water and the patterns and shapes it created in the water. There is a strong influence of Marcel Christ's photographs but I would need to use a finer needle syringe to insert the ink to get finer and more detailed 'clouds' of ink. This shoot made me realise how much effort this kind of photography contains when having to run back and forth emptying the tank, cleaning it and filling it up. This photo shoot was very time consuming but I am happy with the images I have produced and will go on to experiment with different colours and syringe techniques, tank sizes, props to submerge and accompanying images.





