I am much more pleased with my second ink in water shoot, I was more comfortable and organised while shooting meaning I could take more images within the time I had the studio. I was more confident with mixing colours and pressing the remote shutter release to capture the ink falling. I did struggle with some reflections of the table showing up at the bottom of my images so I had to experiment with the composition of the water tank and bring it closer to the camera so that the camera is shooting directly into the tank instead of across the table. This change in movement turned out well because then I could use the shutter release on the camera which was much quicker compared to the remote which had a bit of a delay before releasing. I want to experiment more in future shoots with lighting from underneath and black backdrops much like Marcel Christ and Mark Mawson's work which I am inspired by.





