I struggled with this photoshoot to get an even spread of light across the backdrop, after many attempts I could not get rid of the darker shadow cast on the left side of the frame. Whether this depended on the brightness in the conservatory or the weather casting through the windows I could not remove the shadow even after repositioning lights and altering the flash settings. Therefore, this turned out to be quite a small photoshoot as the lighting was frustrating to deal with and some of the light boxes weren't flashing so I gave it a go but left other photo's for another day. Despite these problems with lighting, I am pleased with the outcome of these photographs and the shadows can be adjusted in post-production editing which I can apply to all the best images. This has built up my patience to learn to re-adjust my equipment and re-arrange my set up for future shoots.

