Equipment: Nikon D5500, 18-55mm lens, two soft box flash lights, one overhead flash light with white umbrella, tripod, fish tank
Purpose: The purpose of this photoshoot is to focus on Lilies and injecting black, purple and blue ink into the tank on top of the flower. As the lily is my mums favourite flower, this will symbolise her and the inks will represent the effects of depression and how they affect her. I recently bought a purple ink so I want to experiment with how that will look inside the tank and if it makes any dramatic contrast against the blue or black.
Influence: Henry Hargreaves and Mark Mawson are inspirations for this photoshoot as their images provide a combination of colours including purples and blues which I will be experimenting with for this final photoshoot. The combination of colours together will outline the shape of the flower and create a variation of patterns and shapes that I can use to symbolise certain mental illnesses.
